Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week of November 29th


This Thanksgiving behind us it is always fun to dig out the Christmas decorations and go to town decorating the house.  Normally I have some sort of plan but this year we're just winging it and I am sure it will turn out great.

Zoe and I had an enjoyable day shopping together for holiday decorations and going out to lunch... I really enjoyed having some one on one time with her.

On Thursday Zoe talked me into taking her roller skating at the local rink and we had a great time.  She is really getting very good at it and for me it's all coming back slowly.  Thankfully neither one of us fell which is awesome and we had a great time.  But after two hours of non-stop skating we were a little sore for a couple day... all worth it though.  I'm thinking we will be back at the rink soon enough since we had so much fun!

Here's this weeks Vlog!


No comments: